SmidgeonSoft offers a line of top-quality Windows programming utilities with features that you won't find elsewhere. And you can't beat the price: SmidgeonSoft products cost you nothing!
All programs are available for Microsoft Windows in its various forms and versions over recent years, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, and earlier versions, including all versions of Microsoft .NET. (See each software detail page for specific platforms and versions.)
All SmidgeonSoft products are provided without cost, but to use them, you must agree to the licensing terms.
Note: The PEBrowse64 programs are "works in progress," so expect periodic updates. Visit the News page on this website for update announcements.
The main lineup of SmidgeonSoft utilities includes:
- PEBrowseDbg64 Interactive, 64-bit debugger (requires .NET framework). Last update 03/15/2018.
- PEBrowse64 Professional, 64-bit portable executable file viewer/disassembler utility (requires .NET framework). Last update 03/15/2018.
- SimplestWithFooSourceCode, An exercise in obfuscation techniques for 64-bit Windows platforms. Last update 12/18/2016.
- PEBrowse Professional Interactive, native and managed code debugger. Last update 12/26/2013. Tutorial FAQ
- PEBrowse Professional, portable executable file viewer/disassembler utility. Last update 12/26/2013. Tutorial FAQ
- TopToBottomNT, component manager/system explorer. Last update 12/26/2013.
- NTDevices, driver/device object explorer. Last update 12/26/2013.